Feedback : The Rules Of My Blog

5 August 2008


Comments:

Comments are on approval only. This is so that my blog comment section can remain a friendly and safe environment for everyone to share their thoughts.


Comments that I deem unfit to publish include the following:

Abusive/Flaming comments

Spam


Please keep your language and the way you converse to others respectful. If you do not, your comments will not be approved and you will be blocked. You are more than welcome to share your thoughts and give constructive criticism but please be mindful of how you do so. 


 
Feedback:

I am happy to take your suggestions and requests on board. All feedback on my blog is welcomed and appreciated. But flaming and abuse is not. If you behave disrespectfully, I'm sorry but I will have to block you.


Requests:

Requests are always welcome. Just leave a comment and I'll get back to you. Try to be specific about what it is you want, otherwise I may not be able to fufil your request.

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM

© Luna Light ☾. Design by FCD.