Xmas Make Up Tutorials

19 December 2012

Hi everyone!

I'm so sorry I have been away for so long. I've been super busy with college! And I feel so terrible about not posting for such a long time! :(

I have some christmas make up tutorials if you're looking for something a little different for your christmas look!

The first is a bold eyeliner look with the addition of silver glitter. For those who like a defined, strong look with the addition of very pretty sparkle!





The next is a hot smokey teal eye accompanied by lashes with gold flecks! For those who like coloured smokey eyes with a twist!



If you are not a fan of very bold looks, no worries! I have more looks coming and they will be much more subtle than these two! I'll be posting them here very shortly so please keep an eye out :)

In the meantime, I have a Facebook Make Up page that you can go to to read updates about my channel and more!

http://www.facebook.com/bluesparks24

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM

© Luna Light ☾. Design by FCD.