❤ F.O.T.D (Face Of The Day) ❤

6 September 2013


Today I was very excited to try out the new MUA Trio I bought in my Superdrug haul which you can see right here: Superdrug Haul 

I decided upon a bronzed smokey look combined with thick winged eyeliner. I combined this with fresh, pretty pink on the cheeks and a bright accent colour on the lips.




I began by applying my MUA Eye Primer to give my eye make up more longevity and allow for smoother application.




I used my NYX Jumbo Pencil in Strawberry Milk as an eye shadow base. Creme bases enhance the vibrancy of eye shadows.




I took the bronze shade from my MUA Merged Trio in Emotions and applied it to the entire lid. I contoured the outer crease with the dark purple shade from the same trio. I also lined my lower lash line with the same dark purple shade.





To frame my face I filled in my eyebrows with my MUA Eyebrow Pencil in Brunette (not shown in the main photo) and my MUA Mono Shadow in 19. The brow pencil applied underneath the powdered pigment essentially acts like a coloured creme base and allows for a longer lasting, deeper colour.

I also contoured my crease with Shade 19 just underneath where I applied the dark purple from the MUA Trio to give the look extra definition.








To create an even darker, smokier look I blended my Accessorize Mono Shadow in Graphite into the outer crease and lower lash line.





I lined my upper lash line and created a thick wing with Seventeen's Back Lash Eyeliner.






To complement the bronze tone of my eye make up and give my lashes length and definition I applied Seventeen's Doll'd Up Mascara in Brown/Black.




For my base I used Max Factor's Whipped Creme Foundation.




I added a touch of MAC'S Pink Swoon blush to give my cheeks a fresh flushed look.





Finally I used MAC'S Pink Nouveau on my lips to give the look an extra touch of vibrancy.







And here's the completed look!








Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM

© Luna Light ☾. Design by FCD.