❤ F.O.T.D (Face Of The Day) ❤

7 September 2013


Today's make up is two toned smokey brown eyes complemented with contoured cheeks and a pale pink lip.




I applied my MUA Eye Primer to ensure even application and to prolong the longevity of my eye make up.




I used Rimmel's ScandalEyes Eyeshadow Stick in Bad Girl Bronze as an adhesive base for my eye shadow. Creme bases enhance the vibrancy of your eye shadows.



Next I took Tease from the Urban Decay NAKED 2 Palette and applied it to the entire lid. I contoured my crease with Busted from the same palette. I created a gradient on the lower lash line with both eye shadows, beginning with Tease and ending with Busted.



To frame my face I filled in my brows with Vivo Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown. I layered Tease from the Urban Decay NAKED 2 Palette over the top for a deeper, longer lasting eyebrow colour.



I applied generous coats of Seventeen's Back Lash Mascara to create defined and volumised lashes.


For my base I used Max Factor's Whipped Creme Foundation. I set my foundation with Fashionista Catwalk 360 Powder in Fair.




I contoured my face with MAC Mineralise Skin Finish.



I added a subtle hint of the centre shade from the Sleek Blush By 3 Palette in Pink Sprint to liven up my face and give a natural flush of colour.


I completed my make up with MAC'S Pretty Please lipstick. (Yup, my MAC P.P is definitely on its way out very soon!)





 And here's the completed look! (Apologies for the difference in lighting in both photos. I took them at different times of the day as I had lots of errands to run!)











Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM

© Luna Light ☾. Design by FCD.