❤ FOTD (Face Of The Day) ❤

5 May 2014


Hi everyone!

It was a fairly nice spring day today so I decided to go with some vibrant green and pink on my eyes to match my new insanely bright pink jeans that I recently bought! Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to do an OOTD photo but you can see those jeans in my recent haul video here:




For my eye make up I began with an eye primer. Eye primer is my number one essential in my make up bag. It improves application and keeps your eye make up in place for so much longer.



To enhance the vibrancy of my eye shadow I applied a creme base. Creme eye shadow provides an adhesive surface for eye shadow to stick to. I used my favourite base colour by GOSH.




My lid colour today was Freak from the Urban Decay Electric Palette. I also underlined my lower lash line with this shade. I contoured my eyes with a hybrid of Savage and Magenta Madness from the Sleek Monaco Palette.





To define my lashes I used Urban Decay's Big Fatty mascara. Today was my first time using this mascara. I'm reserving my opinion on this until I've used it a little longer!



My base make up was my absolute holy grail favourite foundation. Rimmel Stay Matte in the shade Ivory.


To brighten my under eye area I applied this AWESOME concealer by Seventeen.



I set my base make up with my favourite pressed powder.


To contour and add a flush of colour to my face I used the blush and bronzer from my ELF Studio contouring duo in St Lucia. Today was also my first time using this duo. So far, so good!


To complete my make up I decided upon a nude lip to complement the colourful eye make up. ELF's Mineral lipstick in Natural Nymph was the PERFECT nude shade for today!



The completed look!




Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM

© Luna Light ☾. Design by FCD.