Collection 2000 Volume Sensation Mascara

8 October 2008

I promised a review on this one and after a good few uses here it is!

Collection 2000 Volume Sensation Mascara in 'Black' / Non-Waterproof
Price: £4.99






I love this mascara. It's buildable and it seperates the lashes nicely. If you rotate the brush against your lashes it gives great volume. I have naturally long lashes that are medium thickness and I always look for mascaras that can give me that extra thickness and I found this did the job very nicely.

The formula is non scented and the colour is extremely 'deep' so the pigmentation is very good as a result. (I know some people really care about colour pay off in any kind of make up...well I do anyway!) The texture of the formula has a medium thickness to it which helps for building the thickness of the lashes.

The brush tip is chunky but it's not as hardcore chunky as CG's 'Lashblast'. I think the size is just right, they've gone for wideness rather than length which prevents the tip of the wand from stubbing you in the nose but if you have a smaller face/eyes still be careful with larger wands.

As far as removing it goes, well, it's very easy to remove for the most part but if you layer your mascara like I do you will have to work slightly to get it all off. It stays on all day too. I wear contact lenses and it doesn't irritate at all. Plus the packaging is extremely cute.

The only downside to this that I could see was the fact that it is buildable which means you have to work a little to get that volume but it is worth it when you do.

Well worth it. Especially for only £4.99 :)

3 comments

  1. nice review but it would be better if you had some pics with the mascara on ur eye and before you put it on ur ye.(if that makes sense, basically a before, after pic)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feedback. I will definitely consider doing this for future makeup reviews. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this mascara ! I have quite long lashes too and it really seperates and lengthens. I do have to build it up to make them thicker but for £4 was worth it . It also does not dry out in tube as quickly as others I had.

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

© Luna Light ☾. Design by FCD.