Collection 2000 Supersize Mascara Review

18 March 2012


What Is It?

Collection 2000 Supersize Mascara in #1 'Black'.







What Does It Do?

This mascara claims to give you volumised, dramatic, 'fat' lashes.


Packaging?

I really like the pink, slim tube that this comes in. I had no problems with functionality. The wand itself is natural bristle so it is ideal for those who like a softer mascara wand.







How Much Is It?

As with all make up, the price can vary depending on where you purchase it from. But in general, this is around only £2.99.



What Is The Lasting Power Like?

Fantastic. Wore this in all kinds of situations from being at home to shopping all day to working out at the gym. Stayed put all day with not so much as a flake or a smudge.

Scent?

I did not notice any scent on this mascara.

What Is The Formula Like?

A dryer style formula that's very buildable. You can create a natural look easily with this mascara or add more to create lengthier lashes.


How Does It Work?

I found this mascara gave my lashes fantastic length and a really gorgeous fluttery, feathery appearance. It also thickened them fairly well. I'd say this would be well suited to those who prefer a dryer mascara formula or those who find that their lashes are too sparse/thin for heavier, liquid style formulas.



Repurchase?

A resounding YES. This is such a great mascara and it has become one of my very favourites. It's also very affordable which is an added bonus. Yay!


I am wearing this mascara in the photos below to show you what it looks like :)














For more information on the make up I am wearing in these photos, please visit my Facebook make up page:

Bluesparks24 Facebook Make Up Page



Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM

© Luna Light ☾. Design by FCD.