NEW LUSH Face Mask Series!

12 July 2012


Hi everyone!

So during the next couple of months I will be doing a new series on my channel Bluesparks24 called The LUSH Fresh Face Mask Series! I am so excited to be doing this.

Basically what I'll be doing is using various LUSH Fresh Face Masks and reviewing them extensively once I am done! I will be doing a live demonstration for each fresh mask so you will see what they look like on too.

I am very excited for this series! The LUSH Fresh Face Masks have a shelf life of three weeks so I will be doing a video for this series every three weeks for that reason. This also gives me time to use each mask and see how it works.I need time to see how the masks work so that I can review them as best as possible.

Each couple of weeks I will be writing a little sneak peek entry on here, showing what mask I am currently testing...


So get ready for seriously SEXY face mask photos! :D Bahahaha.


With that, here's the first mask I'm currently using/eventually reviewing...



CUPCAKE!  





Shut up, it's sexy, okay! :D














 











Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM

© Luna Light ☾. Design by FCD.