Collection 2000 Lasting Gel Eyeliner [Black] - Review!

14 September 2012


MAJOR apologies for the crazy long hiatus. I had a lot of things happening in my life these past few months. I am extremely sorry I went away without saying a word. I promise to be more vigilant with informing you all of my whereabouts in future!


I will be updating this blog much more frequently from now on and there are some big changes and announcements to come. :)


To kick off the new changes, here's a review! Yay!


Disclaimer: I was NOT PAID to do this review. I purchased it with MY OWN MONEY. And ALL opinions are 100% my own!


Collection 2000 Lasting Gel Eyeliner In 'Black' Review



How Much Is It?


£4.99

What Is It?

This is a gel eyeliner. Highly recommended for those who find it difficult to use pencil or liquid eyeliners because of how easy this type of eyeliner generally is to use.





What Colours Does It Come In?

Gold, Teal, Black and Brown

I purchased the one in 'Black'.

 

What Does It Promise?

Up to 12 hours of lasting colour!

Packaging?

This eyeliner comes in a very sturdy glass pot. There is also a small liner brush included in the box when you purchase this eyeliner. Unfortunately I have misplaced my brush and was unable to find it to take a photo of it. But it is a very good quality liner brush!





How To Apply It?


You can use the brush that this eyeliner comes with or you can use your own liner brush. It is best to use a dense liner brush for ease of application.

 

Performance/Review Of Product?

Keep in mind that we all have our own different skin types so how this works/worked for me will not reflect how it works for someone else. I have combination skin with very minor oiliness.

Truthfully, this is nothing short of EXCELLENT. I have used gel eyeliners before that cost three times the amount this one does and honestly? I am far more impressed with this one. I have been using this product for months now and it's showing no signs of drying up like many other gel eyeliners do. This factor I was particularly very impressed with.

I can not stress just how wonderful this eyeliner is. I have worn it in many different environments/situations from working out at the gym, being outside in summer heat, being in a hot salon environment at college all day, etc and it has stood up SO WELL. It has stayed on 12 plus hours for me personally. When I wear this eyeliner it's definitely a case of it not being ready to come off until I am ready to take it off. Brimming with pigmentation (hopefully you will be able to see this in the photo below!), the formula applies with ease (smooth and creamy) and there are NO smudges or flakes with this eyeliner whatsoever. Once it's dried, it's not going to budge, so you need to work fairly quickly with it.


Swatch of the product:




I would definitely suggest using a good make up remover to remove this as it is strong stuff that stays put. As with ANY long lasting eye make-up, beware that if this is left on too long (more than 10 hours), it can stain the lids a little. It is nothing that can not be removed with some good eye makeup remover but I felt this was a worthy factor to include for those interested in knowing this type of information about a product.


Below I have included some photos of me wearing this eyeliner for you to (hopefully) see how bold and beautiful it is! (Apologies for the quality of the photos, I'll eventually replace them with higher quality ones.)

There are some higher quality ones in the meantime on my Facebook Make Up Page which you can see right here: Bluesparks24 Facebook Page








 Thanks for reading! ★

1 comment

  1. Love it! It looks really dramatic on you :) I got the teal one last week as it's £1 off atm: I hope the offer's still on as I plan to go back for the black now! It's put my ELF gel liner to shame.

    Theboldandthebeautyfool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

© Luna Light ☾. Design by FCD.