★ Good Things Miracle Mattifier Moisturiser Review ★

21 July 2013

                               

Good Things Miracle Mattifier Moisturiser






What Type Of Product Is It?

This is a face and neck moisturiser

How Much Does It Cost?

Priced at around £7.99

Scent?

It has a very light, fresh, fruity scent. The moisturiser contains blackcurrant and goji berry extracts and these are definitely identifiable in the scent. But the scent is not overwhelming. It is however very sweet, so if you dislike sweet scents there's a chance you might not enjoy the scent of this product.

Benefits?

The main ingredients in this moisturiser promise to help to not only moisturise the skin but mattify it. This in turn, it claims, will make your skin less prone to breakouts.

This product is also completely free of parabens, sodium laureth sulphate, mineral oils and animal ingredients. So very ideal for those who prefer vegan products or those who might experience reactions or sensitivities to products containing those ingredients :)
For me personally I found this left my skin feeling soft and smooth :)



Packaging?





















This comes in a 100 ML sized tube. So you get a good amount of product for your money.


How Well Does It Function?

The first thing I noticed about this moisturiser was its pleasant scent. I LOVE sweet and fruity scents so I quickly fell in love with how sweet this smells.
Upon application I was pleased that it absorbed into my skin so quickly. One of my biggest peeves with body beauty products is when they don't sink into the skin very well. I can not stand the feeling of product 'sitting' on top of my skin

Product Swatch (Left Side: Product blended slightly over the skin. Right side: Product as is):






By no means do I have an oily complexion but I do suffer with minor oiliness around 'that time of the month'. My hormones tend to encourage some fairly miserable breakouts. So I purchased this moisturiser in hope that it would indeed make my skin less prone to breakouts.
After application my skin feels soft and there is a gentle, fresh scent to my skin which I absolutely love.

I have been using this product for about a month so far and I can definitely see an improvement in my skin. I should mention that I use a spot-fighting face wash alongside this moisturiser so it's likely the two products combined have helped my skin. Since I used the face wash prior to using this moisturiser I definitely feel it's possible the moisturiser has helped reduce my breakouts. This is one of the main claims it makes so I was pleased it lived up to that claim to a good extent.

I wouldn't say I have noticed any drastic changes regarding oiliness (and I experience very mild oiliness) so I'm not sure if this would help someone with very oily skin. I wouldn't be able to properly judge since that isn't really my skin type. Different products work differently for each person so be aware of that before giving this a try, especially if you have a very oily complexion. But I imagine this wouldn't do much for an oily complexion as I still noticed my minor oiliness creep in after some time. However, upon application, it did indeed mattify my skin nicely. As I said previously, just try to remain aware that products work differently for different people.

Overall I do really enjoy this product, though and I'd definitely consider re-purchasing.

★ Note: I will return to this entry once I have used this product up to add my final thoughts on it :) ★

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM

© Luna Light ☾. Design by FCD.