❤ Bank Holiday Monday F.O.T.D (Face Of The Day) ❤

27 August 2013


Here's my Bank Holiday Monday FOTD to follow up my Bank Holiday Monday OOTD :)



I began by blending my MUA Eye Primer over the lids to prime for eye make up. Eye primer ensures eye make up lasts longer and applies more evenly.



I blended my NYX Jumbo Pencil in Strawberry Milk over the lids to provide an adhesive base. Creme bases help to enhance the vibrancy of eye shadows.



Using an eye shadow brush I applied MAC'S Mono Shadow in Pink Freeze over the entire lid and contoured the crease with MAC'S Mono Shadow in Newly Minted.


I lined both lash lines with Collection's Intense Colour Eye Pencil in Black Magic, thickening toward the outer edge to create a thick 'wing' shape. I then stippled Seventeen's Back Lash Eyeliner into the pencil and smudged to create diffused lines.






To set, intensify and diffuse the eyeliners I used Vivo's Eyeshadow in Slate.





I lined the inner portion of my lower lash line with GOSH's Green Devil Eyeliner Pencil and added MAC'S Newly Minted (as above) over the top and smudged to soften.



I filled my brows with 'Chocolate' (brown shade) from the Wet N Wild Duo to frame my face.



I applied a few layers of Seventeen's Back Lash Mascara to add length and volume to my lashes.


To provide extra coverage under my eyes I patted Maybelline's Fit Me Concealer along the lower eye area.


For my base I used GOSH's CC Cream, applied with clean fingers.




I contoured my cheeks with the centre shade from Sleek's Blush By 3 Palette in Pink Sprint.



Using a large face brush I applied Fashionista's CatWalk Face Powder to set my make up.



Finally I finished my make up with MAC'S Lipstick in Saint Germain.










Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM

© Luna Light ☾. Design by FCD.