❤ F.O.T.D (Face Of The Day) ❤

27 August 2013




Today's make up of the day is a refreshing, reflective (now how's that for alliteration!) light pink over the lids combined with smokey black diffused shadow to contour the eyes.


I applied MUA's Eye Primer to ensure my eye make up applies more evenly and lasts longer.



With an eye shadow brush I blended MAC's Pink Freeze over the entire lid.


I contoured the outer crease with Vivo's Eyeshadow in Slate using a small, dense eye shadow brush. Then softened with a larger fluffy eye brush and created a diffused 'wing' shape with the shadow.


I lined my lower lash line with Collection's Intense Colour Eyeliner Pencil in Black Magic and set with Vivo's Eyeshadow in Slate (above).



I filled my brows in lightly with 'Chocolate' from my Wet N Wild Duo. (Not featured in the main photo)


I gave my lashes length and volume with Seventeen's Back Lash Mascara.



For my base I used a few light layers of GOSH's CC Cream in Porcelain.


To add extra coverage to my under eye area I patted Maybelline's Fit Me Concealer underneath my eyes with a clean finger.




I set the GOSH CC Cream with Fashionista's Catwalk 360 Powder
 

I contoured with the centre shade from Sleeks' Blush By 3 Palette in Pink Sprint.



Finally I completed my make up with MAC'S Lipstick in Saint Germain.









Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM

© Luna Light ☾. Design by FCD.