❤ F.O.T.D (Face Of The Day) ❤

14 August 2013



Hello everyone. Thanks for bearing with me in recent times. I am back now and hope you enjoy today's face/make up of the day entry.


Today I went for some bold eyeliner (ooh, what a shocker eh?) and shocking orange lips. I LOVE this lip colour so bad. It's just gorgeous.



I began as usual with an eye primer. Eye primer is essential to me. I refuse to wear eye make up without it! It keeps my eye make up in place, prevents smudging, smearing and ensures a more even application.




I then blended Calypso from the Sleek Primer Palette (2nd row, 2nd shade from the right) over my lids to provide an adhesive base for my eye shadow to give the eye shadow more vibrancy.




Next I applied Bootycall from the Urban Decay NAKED 2 Palette over the entire lid. I also used the remnants of this shadow along the lower lash line to brighten.


I created 'wings' on the eyes with Seventeen's Back Lash Gel Eyeliner. I thickened the 'wings' along the outer edge.



I finished my eye make up with Seventeen's Doll'd Up Mascara in Black/Brown to my top and bottom lashes for fanned out and defined lashes.
 


I completed my eye make up by filling in my eye brows with MUA's Shade 19 Mono Eyeshadow.



For my base I applied Max Factor's Miracle Touch Foundation using clean fingers.




I added some flush to my cheeks with Sleek's blush in Pixie Pink.

 


And to complete my make up I wore Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick in 10 on my lips.









Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM

© Luna Light ☾. Design by FCD.