❤ F.O.T.D (Face Of The Day) ❤

16 August 2013




Today's look blends a soft hue over the lid with a bold iridescent lower lash line and strong eyeliner. 










To begin, I applied an eye primer. Eye primers are so essential to me because they prolong eye shadow wear, prevent creasing, smudging, smearing and ensure a more even application.



I blended Moonshine (the white shade) from the Sleek Primer palette over the lids. Creme bases offer eye shadow more vibrancy.



Next I applied Chill (the light blue shade) from the Sleek IDivine V1 Brights Palette to the entire lid. 




I applied Elite's Starlight eye shadow in Sapphire over the top of Chill from the Sleek V1 Palette to add vibrancy. (Chill is a very soft hue.)




I lined my eyes with Seventeen's Back Lash Gel Eyeliner and created a winged look, widening the wing toward the outer half of the eye.






I applied NYX Jumbo Pencil in Strawberry Milk to my lower lash line to provide an adhesive base.




I mixed MUA's Mono Eyeshadow in Shade 9, MAC's Deep Truth and Accessorize Denim and applied to my lower lash line. I mixed the colours to create depth and iridescence.





I added a touch of Bourjois Ombre Stretch Eyeshadow to the outer third of the lower lash line to create a deep gradient toward the outer area of the eye.




I added volume and length to my upper and lower lashes with Seventeen's Back Lash Mascara.






I framed my eye make up by filling in my eye brows with MUA Eyeshadow in Shade 19.




For my base I used Max Factor Miracle Touch Foundation.






To add a flush of colour to my face I applied Vivo Blush in Sugar Candy to my cheek bones and blended softly into the apples of my cheeks.




To finish I applied MUA's One Direction Lipstick in Rock Me and then added Revlon's Matte Lipstick in Pink Pout over the top to lighten the colour slightly.











Hope you enjoyed today's look :)

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM

© Luna Light ☾. Design by FCD.