❤ F.O.T.D (Face Of The Day) ❤

29 August 2013


Today's look combines many different eye products! With Summer slowly blurring into Autumn I was inspired to combine bronze and deep rich browns with a bright pop of pink on the cheeks and lips.






I began by applying MUA's Eye Primer to my lids. Eye primer gives your eye make up more longevity and allows for smoother application.




To give my eye shadows more vibrancy I applied 'Noir' (the light gold colour next to the black shade) from the Sleek Primer Palette over the lids with a clean finger.



Next I took the medium bronze shade from the Revlon Colorstay Quad in Brazen and applied to the entire lid with an eye shadow brush.


I contoured my crease with Fiery (4th shade from the left, top row) from the MUA Undress Me Too Palette.



I mixed Busted (Urban Decay NAKED 2 Palette) and Dark Horse (Urban Decay NAKED Palette) and blended softly into the outer crease with a fluffy eye shadow brush.




I underlined my lower lash line and outer half of my upper lash line with Rimmel's Scandaleyes Eye Shadow Stick in Bad Girl Bronze.



To complete my eye make up I added definition and length to my lashes with my Seventeen Doll'd Up Mascara in Black/Brown to compliment the bronze tones of the eye shadows.



Framing your brows really compliments your look. So I filled in my brows with the Chocolate shade from my Wet N Wild Duo.




My base today is GOSH'S CC Cream in Porcelain. I blended this over my face with clean fingers.



A subtle pop of colour on the cheeks can really set neutral eye shadows off so I contoured my cheeks with a light layer of the centre shade from the Sleek Blush By 3 Palette in Pink Sprint.



Finally I added a bright pop of pink to my lips with my Barry M Lip Paint in 146.


 
And voila! The completed look!



Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM

© Luna Light ☾. Design by FCD.