Mini Make Up Haul! ❤

1 August 2013


Hi everyone!


Hope you are all well! I have a mini make up haul for you today! 


I recently stopped by my local Superdrug and my local B+M whilst shopping and picked up these two lovely things.


I will be reviewing both of these items and the reviews will include swatch photos and a more in depth look at how these products perform so keep an eye out for them :) 

The first item I got was at Superdrug. It's a Kate Moss for Rimmel Lasting Finish lipstick. I had been eyeing up the Kate Moss L.F lipstick range for Rimmel for the longest time but none of the shades appealed to me very much because they were all in a pearl or reflective (shiny) style finish and/or they were darker colours. I am a firm favourite of pale, matte lipsticks for the most part. I enjoy darker or brighter colours, don't get me wrong, but I generally tend to wear lighter shades of lip colour more often than I wear darker or more colourful types.


Not too long ago, much to my delight, Rimmel released a range of matte lipsticks under this same line over here.


I looked through the available shades and this one in particular caught my eye. It's shade 101. I am a huge fan of pink lipsticks, especially lighter ones, so this was a definite must have!








It is so gorgeous, I absolutely love it!


The next item I got was from B+M. I have been using these nail polishes for quite some time now. Ever since I heard Bubzbeauty recommend them in one of her videos I had to try them out and have been hooked on them ever since. And I'm referring to the W7 nail polishes.


These are extremely cheap and they come in a very wide range of colours and finishes. I own quite a few of these already and during my shopping trip to B+M I noticed they had added a small section of these polishes in different shades of pink on the shelf next to other beauty products.  


I saw a shade I already owned which I have showcased on my Instagram. In this first photo you can see it underneath a Barry M Confetti Nail Effects Nail Paint: http://instagram.com/p/bbXpZavLuq/ 
 

And the second shows you it on my toes with a design I drew on with a Barry M Nail Pen (in white) I love wearing bright pinks on my toes! http://instagram.com/p/bWez0bvLj1/




Amongst the section of pinks I found this gorgeous shade:







So pretty! Will definitely be wearing this one a lot, I absolutely love the colour.


That's everything I bought, I hope you enjoyed this haul! As I said previously keep an eye out for the reviews of these products coming very soon!








All photos are taken and edited by myself :)

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM

© Luna Light ☾. Design by FCD.