Mini Superdrug Haul

10 August 2013


So I took a trip to my local Superdrug recently.

I have been hearing all about and seeing the new Maybelline Fit Me Anti-Shine Stick Foundation absolutely EVERYWHERE for a little while now and was insanely curious about it. 

I was initially a little bit reluctant to buy it for multiple reasons that I'll discuss in my future review of this product. To sum it up for now, it took me a little while to decide to purchase this. 

I bought it in the shade 120 (Classic Ivory):










I was also excited to see Superdrug's own brand of make up - Make Up Academy - have released new matte shadows. Either that or I've just been rather slow to notice them ;)

Anyway, I saw this and could not resist. It's a deep rich chocolate brown shade. Gorgeous! Can not wait to try it out!



I will be providing reviews of both of these products complete with demo photos and swatches so please keep a look out for those, they're coming very soon!

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM

© Luna Light ☾. Design by FCD.