Quick Update

20 August 2013


Hi everyone,

Sorry for the short hiatus. I have not been too well the past week. I am feeling better now though so I will be back to posting very soon.

I have ordered myself some lighting kit. With any luck it will be suitable for what I need it for and you'll soon see much better lit photos on my blog and much better quality videos on my youtube channel. This will also mean I'll be able to work during the evenings after college once it starts so I won't be restricted by day light any longer. For a long time I have felt I could not film or take photos as often as I wanted to because of poor lighting making it difficult.

So I am very excited to have this lighting kit as I have been waiting for a long time to be able to buy it.

It should arrive within a few days and once I've overcome my noob-ism on setting it up I'll hopefully get things started again on here and my channel soon!

My youtube channel can be found here if you're interested:

http://www.youtube.com/bluesparks24

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM

© Luna Light ☾. Design by FCD.