Soap And Glory Hand Food Review

24 August 2013


Product?

Soap And Glory Hand Food (glorious) hand cream







Price?

£5.00 from Boots stores. The price will vary depending on where you purchase this.

You get a generous amount of product in this tube for what you pay too so it's extremely good value!


Where Can I Purchase This Product?

This product can be purchased from most Boots stores or you can visit http://www.boots.com to purchase it online.


Packaging?

A 125ml squeezable pink tube with a flip cap. Ideal for reducing waste as this style packaging allows for more control when dispensing product. Also more hygienic because you are not dipping your fingers in and out like you would with say, pot type packaging. It also prevents too much air hitting the product inside the tube and creating a bacterial situation.

Soap and Glory's packaging, I feel, is also very visually appealing. I feel like it looks very pretty on my vanity table and I'm happy to have it on display. Yay Pink! Pink is the colour of happiness which is what this packaging is made of. Yay!










Scent?

Can the scent of this be described in one word? If so, I'd use an adjective for this and it'd definitely be GORGEOUS. Oh gosh. It's a very sweet scent. I liken it to the scent of a marshmallow combined with happiness. Smells good enough to eat, in fact. (But don't eat it please, it's not food, okay.) I am a magnificent fan of sweet scents and if you are too you will seriously love this. The scent lingers slightly on your hands after application too...and for me that means sniffing my hands constantly BECAUSE IT'S SUCH A YUMMY SCENT.
 


[Product Swatch]



 






Benefits?

The formula of this hand cream contains shea butter, macadamia oil and marshmallow. It also contains fennel and lotus flower extracts. These ingredients provide hydration to the skin on your hands leaving them super soft. So soft. Like a tiny fuzzy bunny or a baby's bum. I'm not kidding.


Functionality?


Hands down (see what I did there?) THE best hand cream I have EVER used. My poor hands go through a lot every day. I am constantly washing them and they generally become very chapped. My skin flakes and sometimes the flaking is so bad I get tiny cuts. They can be SO sore, especially during the colder months. But this...this is first aid for my hands in a tube. It leaves my hands feeling so soothed, soft, silky and smelling delicious. I usually apply it thickly to my hands before I go to bed (ensuring I apply it to the backs of my hands and between the fingers) when necessary and in the morning my hands feel so much better.

The formula sinks in quickly so there is none of that greasy residue that you sometimes get with hand creams. Even if you use a generous amount you won't feel any greasiness at all.

When applied regularly you can expect soft hands all the time. Though I tend to reserve this for when my hands need extra TLC but it's brilliant to use daily too for those who want a daily hand cream.


Repurchase?


Oh please. Like that's even negotiable. The answer is yes. All the yes. This is the only hand cream I ever want to use.


Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM

© Luna Light ☾. Design by FCD.