It's My Birthday! Food, Outfit And Face Of The Day! Plus My Cake! :D

9 April 2014


Today is my birthday! 





I started the day having a nice cooked breakfast and then I got ready to go out. I went to lunch with my family.

We went to Pizza Hut. Because I love pizza so bad and Pizza Hut rules all when it comes to pizza in my opinion. I normally get my pizza without cheese (I'm lactose intolerant) but this time I told them to just put a tiny amount on because I just wanted a treat on my birthday. I got chicken and veggies. It was horrendously yummy...





 
 Hanging at The Hut!





So initially this was going to be my birthday outfit:



Dress: F+F for Tesco
Necklace: New Look
Tiara and Star Earrings: Claire's Accessories

But the weather went all cold so I decided to change into something a little warmer before we went out. And this was the outfit I wore:




High-Low Hem Top: George By Asda
Black Skinny Jeans: New Look
Studded Wedges: New Look
Thin Black Cardigan: New Look
Necklace: New Look
Tiara and Star Earrings: Claire's Accessories
Ring: I have a hard time remembering where I got this but I think it was from Dorothy Perkins. Either that or New Look.


I HAD to wear my Tiara. Being a princess and all ;) Hahaha.




I went for a very feminine, dramatic eye make up. Here's my birthday face of the day! (I took these photos before I got changed.)







Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Sleek Monaco Palette
Haute faux single lashes (two on the outer corners of both eyes)
Bourjois Volume Glamour Max mascara
Brows filled with a discontinued Wet N Wild shadow

Face
Rimmel Stay Matte foundation
Seventeen Phwoarr Paint concealer
E.L.F cosmetics cream blush in Flirt layered with E.L.F blush in Pink Passion
Set with Seventeen Stay Time powder

Lips
MAC Saint Germain lipstick

After all of the yummy food I did a little shopping. I did buy some things with my birthday money but I am saving those to show in a haul video. Look out for it on my youtube channel (link in the sidebar on the right of my blog's main page or click here: bluesparks24 youtube channel 


Of course no birthday is complete without cake. My mum got me THE most adorable (and personalised!) Hello Kitty cake. It was awesome and SOOOOO yummy!!!


Mmmm delicious cake...


I had a wonderful day with my family and I also want to take this opportunity to give a huge thanks to everybody who has wished me a happy birthday. I have had messages on Facebook all day and I'm genuinely warmed by it. I made a conscious effort to respond to every single person who left me a message because it is only right I return the kindness everyone has shown me today.


Thank you to everyone who made my day so wonderful!

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM

© Luna Light ☾. Design by FCD.