Beautiful Day! (Including OOTD, FOTD and a Haul)

3 May 2014


Hi everyone!

I wanted to share my day with you. The weather was absolutely beautiful today so we headed out.

It started when my mum and I headed out to lunch. I had a very yummy chicken baguette accompanied by some tea. The little cafe we went to was called The Watering Can at Pugh's Garden Centre and it's SO cute!







❤ Face Of The Day

My make up today consisted of pretty light dusky pink blended with turquoise. I combined this with highlighted, glowing skin with a hint of colour and an almost naked shade on the lips. 





❥ Eyes
Along Came Betty Eye Primer
GOSH Love That Platinum (as an eye shadow base)
ELF Baked Eyeshadow in Pixie (lid colour)
ELF Single Shadow in Totally Teal (Crease/Lower Lash line)
Maybelline Master Eye Pencil in Smoky Navy (lower lash line) 
Bourjois Volume Glamour Max mascara

❥ Face
Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation
ELF Studio Cream Blush in Flirt
Seventeen Stay Time Pressed Powder
MUA Highlighter
Brows filled with MUA Eyebrow pencil in Brunette

❥ Lips
Topshop lipstick in Saint


★ Outfit Of The Day

My outfit mirrored my make up. I kept it comfortable and light because I knew I'd be shopping all day.




Mint Green Top from Peacocks 

Peach Cardigan is from Miss Selfridge (the bow is an accessory I added to it from Internacionale which have since closed down)

Skinny Jeans and shoes from New Look


As for the goodies I got...well, everything I got is featured in my haul photo below. Look out on my channel http://www.youtube.com/bluesparks24 for a haul video showing you everything I got very soon!

I am SO excited about everything I got, though!! I can't wait to do the haul video and then try everything out!




I hope you all had a lovely Saturday!

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM

© Luna Light ☾. Design by FCD.