Falsies In A Tube: NYX Badunkadunk Mascara (Review)

5 December 2016



I love Urban Decay Perversion mascara, I really do. But £17.50 is too difficult for me to drop for something I use so often.

I wanted something cheaper but, I questionned, would I find something that matched up?

This was admittedly an impulse buy. I wasn't sure about the brush since I'd always preferred the softer bushy/bristly kind, but I was eager for some new mascara and the ones they had with that style brush were sold out. So I took a leap of faith.

If you are subscribed to my youtube channel, you'll have already seen me use this mascara. In case you missed it, you can see it in live action here.





There's 31g of product packed into a jumbo sized ombre tube for just £6.50. So affordable!



The wand is packed with tiny bristles that build volume and length. This stuff is falsies in a tube. I'm not kidding.

A long lasting but gentle formula on the eyes. Doesn't flake or smudge even after several hours of wear. It does take some effort to remove if you layer it on like I do so use an oil based remover for optimum ease when you want to take it off.

This feels light on my lashes all day long and they still have some flexibility and softness (hardly any of that 'crispy lash' situation going on).

Plus if you love a nice rich, deep black colour you'll adore this.



Have you tried this mascara? What's your fave NYX product? Tell me in the comments!



Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM

© Luna Light ☾. Design by FCD.