Review: Miss Patisserie Body Souffle (Mango)

6 February 2017










When it comes to quenching your skin's thirst there's nothing like the feel of a luxe body butter to soothe, smooth and nourish the skin.

Moisturised skin not only feels better but looks better too.

Dry skin is uncomfortable and can be extremely sore. The dermatitis that flares up on my hands sometimes is incredibly painful and looks downright awful.

I ensure I keep my skin nourished properly to prevent dry outs that can lead to cracked skin later down the line.




One of the easiest ways for me to do this is by using a body souffle (or body butter) after every bath or shower I take. This locks in moisture and keeps my skin looking bright, supple and smooth. I use it all over, including my hands and it doesn't irritate my dermatitis at all.

Body souffles/butters nourish, hydrate and improve the condition of the skin from the inside out.

Miss Patisserie's Body Souffle range comes in 5 stunning scents with natural, kind to skin ingredients. They all contain a unique ingredient called rice bran oil which is able to penetrate the dermis (the layer of skin between the epidermis and subcutaneous tissues) to moisturise the skin on a deeper level. The Almond Oil in them takes care of skin's health by nourishing with vitamins A, B and E. That level of nourishment means skin's texture and elasticity is improved which can give it a younger, softer feel and appearance.

The best part about these souffles is their ability to sink into the skin without any greasy residue left behind. None of that 'just dipped into some oil' malarky. Instead, your skin is graced with its velvety finish.

And if I haven't stressed it enough, they smell heavenly. Definitely my new favourite staple skincare product.



*Not sponsored! Paid for with my own money.

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM

© Luna Light ☾. Design by FCD.