Review: KIKO MILANO Unlimited Foundation (Warm Rose)

28 June 2017


Finding a new foundation is a source of first world stress in my life. Having combination skin that's prone to hormonal breakouts, dryness and some oiliness means I have to cater to a host of skin issues when choosing a new base.

My experience with Kiko Milano products has been nothing but positive so far. I own two of their glitter mono eye shadows and they're SO pretty I can't even.

Unlimited Foundation drew me in with its extensive list of skin caring properties. Sea lavender extract gives a lift while its blend of exotic oils hydrates and nourishes the skin. I LOVE the idea of a foundation that takes care of my skin in some way when I'm wearing it.




Click 'Read More' for the full review!






With a Fragrance and Paraben free formula that's non comedogenic, this foundation provides medium to full coverage with a matte velvet finish. With 14 shades to choose from that cater to different skin tones and complexions, you'll hopefully have a positive colour matching experience should you want to try this out.

My shade is Warm Rose which blends well with my fairer complexion.


Most sunscreens break me out or make my face greasy after a few hours. SPF blended into foundation usually doesn't tend to do this to me so I use something with inbuilt sun protection instead. The SPF 15 in this sealed the deal for me.


Works best blended with a beauty blender but goes on smoothly with a brush or fingers too.  It's pump bottle reduces waste and keeps repeat applications hygienic.

And I was pleasantly surprised. This is a lovely long-wearing foundation that really helped reduce the oiliness on my face and didn't break me out nor become greasy after extensive wear. It survived my workouts at the gym (hey, I had to put it through its paces)  and I even wore it in the shower to test how waterproof it was (considerably!). At the end of a super long day most of this was still remaining on my face so its longevity is definitely worth shouting about.



Pick this foundation up at Kiko Milano stores or their website.



Have you ever tried any Kiko Milano products? Let me know in the comments!


Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM

© Luna Light ☾. Design by FCD.