My Favourite Eyeshadow Palettes This Autumn

26 September 2017


 


Autumn's one of my favourite seasons. Halloween, captivating hues, snuggly knit sweaters and, finally, a perfect excuse for hot chocolate with a bag of marshmallows and an entire can of squirty cream on top. Maybe that last one's just me. #sugarhigh

Being the rebel at heart that I am I tend to favour spontaneity. I don't follow seasonal make-up trends. It's more fun to just experiment and wear whatever the hell I like, when I like.

Allow me to introduce you to my current favourite eye shadow palettes that I've been using this Autumn. Best part is aside from the phenomenal quality of shadows in them, they're all cruelty-free and budget friendly.



Make Up Academy 6 Shade Palette in Rusted Wonders - £3.50


6 ridiculously pigmented shadows with an insanely smooth, blendable texture that just melts on to the lids effortlessly. SO vibrant. Can't get enough of the rich bronzey shade in the second row and the beautiful copper in the bottom left corner.





I Heart Makeup I ♡ Chocolate Vice -  £7.99

The melting black chocolate case wrapped around these shadows hits me right in my goth girl heart.





The rich pigment of these shadows blends out smoothly and easily. The shades are stunning. Persuade has the perfect amount of depth and really stands out whilst Lust's sultry, charcoal finish is the perfect smokey eye companion. More often than not lighter shades don't stand out on my skin tone but the lights in this palette have so much depth that they do. Such a gorgeous palette inside and out.







Lottie London The Rusts Palette - £9.95 

Lottie London's palettes have a much softer formula than the others, making them more powdery in comparison. These are great if you prefer a softer edge to your looks though by no means should they be underestimated - they can still pack a pigmented punch (say that five times fast!) when built up. Lauren, the deeper copper shade in this palette takes centre stage for me. I'm absolutely besotted with it.




NYX Full Throttle 4 Shadow Palette in Color Riot 

These rustic shadows pack some serious colour. If you're not into vibrant, HIGHLY pigmented shades then turn away and run. You won't get a subtle look from this palette and that is exactly why I adore it so much. The golden peach in the top right corner is simply the most beautiful iridescent, glittery peach I've ever seen. I use the brown shadow next to it as a transition shade and then add vibrancy and depth with the remaining shadows.



 

Which palette is your favourite? Tell me in the comments!

 

6 comments

  1. I literally screen shorted every single palette and convinced myself I need them, especially the first one! £3 is crazy, and it’s perfect for Christmas!
    Clo. X
    https://chloelaurenblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The MUA one just blew my mind for the £3.50 it cost. I have not stopped using it since I bought it (along with the MUR palette) so yesss girl, get some of those! <3

      Delete
  2. I love the look of that Lottie London Palette! xx

    Gemma Etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving those shades in the NYX quad- I would definitely get a lot of use from those in A/W!

    Emily xo
    www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

© Luna Light ☾. Design by FCD.