Review: Make Up Revolution Life On The Dancefloor Guest List Palette

7 March 2018


Make-Up Revolution have been smashing it lately with their new releases. As someone who has loved them from the very beginning (yes, before they even sold in Superdrug!), I still get as excited over their new releases now as I did back then.

The rose gold packaging on this palette will give you the worst case of 'grabby hands'.

Pure.Glittery.Joy.


If warmer tones are to your taste you'll fall for the zingy oranges, velvet browns and golden peaches that feature in matte and shimmer formulas.




A peek at my (top row to bottom, left to right) swatches of the shadows inside this palette should confirm to you why I love it so much.

The pigmentation is as bold and beautiful as the shades themselves. The shadows have such a gorgeous iridescent quality to them so the looks you create are anything but one dimensional.

Even the matte shades are highly pigmented, silky soft and blendable.




If warmer tones aren't to your taste then do check out the full Life On The Dancefloor range

These palettes are too gorgeous to miss out on!

What's your favourite shadow in this palette? Can you even pick one?! Tell me in the comments!


3 comments

  1. I have to say this palette would be a little out of my comfort zone (I'm very much a neutral eye shadow kinda girl). But if I had to pick a fabourite it would be Back Light - i love the plum-my tone and shimmery - perfect for a smokey eye. I've taken a look at the rest of the range and I really like the look of the 'After Party' palette. It's so pretty.

    Jackie O xo

    http://www.justadd-ginger.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - I cannot believe the pigmentation of these shades! Absolutely stunning!

    francesca | francescasophia.co.uk - UK lifestyle, beauty, and travel blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful palette, wow!😍 Lovely blog post, Michelle!😊✨

    Xoxo
    Shirley | https://shirleycuypers.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

© Luna Light ☾. Design by FCD.