My 10 Ungoth Confessions

5 June 2018



I'm not one for being elitist or believing if you like certain things you can't identify with the gothic subculture and call yourself gothic. To think that way is ridiculously hilarious to me. Being alternative has always stood for being open-minded and accepting of those who wish to express their styles in ways that make them happy.

With that in mind, there are still definitely some things that are quite 'ungoth' if you will.

And I'm about to share with you my 'ungoth confessions'. The things I enjoy that definitely aren't associated with being gothic. Hold on to your seats, shit's about to get wild.



Source
 BUT ALL I REALLY WANT IS TO HOLD U TIGHT.


Source
OH OH OH OH OHHHHHHHH

90's pop defined my entire childhood. And oh how I live it still.

All I want is glittery hair. 


Source
I love fluffy things. FUZZY baby animals particularly turn me into a squealing MESS.

Source
Partly just not being into them, partly that I hate the sight of blood.


Source
 
I have a big thing for pastel colours. I mean sure, I'm pastel goth. But I can't lie about my love for pastel pink even a little bit.



Source
Cinderella Story IS A FUCKING AWESOME MOVIE.



Source
QUEEN.


Disney makes my heart burst with happiness.
Source
 So, so happy.

Source
I have a massive fascination with lolita style. Sometimes I get confused about whether I want to be spooky goth girl or lolita princess.



What are your 'guilty pleasures'? Confess in the comments!

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM

© Luna Light ☾. Design by FCD.