❤ F.O.T.D (Face Of The Day) ❤

5 August 2013




Hi everyone,

This is my make up for today. 

I applied an eye primer to ensure my shadows last longer/applied evenly and an adhesive creme base for vibrancy. I went with softer shades on the lids alongside my usual dose of heavy black eyeliner and deep black mascara ;) I filled in my brows to define them. For my base I used a light foundation. I then finished the look off with some light pink/purple toned blush and a medium pink lipstick.



Face Of The Day












Eyes


Superdrug MUA Eye Primer






Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow (Lightest pink on the far left as an adhesive base)





NYX Jumbo Pencil in Strawberry Milk (as a base for the eyeshadow on the lower lash line) 




MAC Mono Shadows in Pink Freeze (lid), Beautiful Iris (Crease) and Nocturnelle (lower lash line)










 

Bourjois Ombre Stretch eyeshadow in Intense Black (lower lash line combined with MAC's Nocturnelle)




MUA Eyebrow Pencil - Brunette





Seventeen Back Lash Gel Eyeliner



















 
























Seventeen Back Lash Mascara











Face

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation - 115




Sleek Blush By 3 - Sweetcheeks





































❤ Lips ❤

















2 comments

  1. Nice post, I love my Kate Moss lipstick :)

    Lorraine xx
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! I love my Kate Moss Lipstick! Also your sleek trio looks lovely!

    Lorraine xx
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

© Luna Light ☾. Design by FCD.