❤ F.O.T.D (Face Of The Day) ❤

7 August 2013


Hello! 

So here is today's make up. Contrasting yellow and black.











I used an eye primer to ensure my eye make up stays on longer and applies evenly.




I blended Moonshine (the white shade) from the Sleek Primer Palette to create an adhesive base for my eye shadow so that it looks more vibrant. This palette is so well loved!





I took 283 by GOSH on my eye shadow brush and patted it over the lid.






I used Maybelline's black Kohl eyeliner pencil to outline the outer contours of my eyes.




I then blended a mix of Vivo's Slate eye shadow and Seventeen's Back Lash gel eyeliner into the outer contours of my eyes. I took the colour down into my lower lash line and blended out. 













I shaded MUA's Eyebrow Pencil in Brunette through my brows lightly and brushed the product through. 



I finished my eyes with a few coats of Seventeen's Back Lash mascara. I always apply coats of mascara whilst the product is wet on my lashes rather than layering fresh wet product on to dried product to prevent clumping and 'spidery' looking lashes.







To create an even base I used No 7 Beautifully Matte foundation. 






I applied Sleek's Blush By 3 in Pink Sprint to the contours of my cheeks








Lastly I finished with my Kate Moss/Rimmel lipstick in 101






Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM

© Luna Light ☾. Design by FCD.