Multiple Store Haul (Superdrug, New Look, H+M, PaperChase and LUSH)

19 September 2013

Hi everyone!

So if I haven't mentioned this already I am now back at college for three days a week. I have been quite busy over the past week or so but I will be updating on my days off or when I can! Remember you can keep up with me on my twitter if you'd like beauty news and updates on my blog: https://twitter.com/pinksparklestar

Yesterday was one of my days off and I decided to go shopping. I intended to find a birthday present for my mum as it's her birthday very soon. I found what I needed for her and then I decided to do a little shopping for myself. This is what I bought (in no particular order)!

I needed a new make up bag because the one I was using started to fall apart. The one I had before had a lot of studs on it and unfortunately studs usually end up falling off at some point, that's just the way they can be. I also wanted something a little bigger because now I am at college I need something that can accommodate the make up and brushes that I take with me on a daily basis. I saw this set in Superdrug and it was only £7.99 for the two bags! They're so cute, I love Hello Kitty! I will be using the larger bag for college and the smaller one for just my day 'touch up' make up in my bag when I'm not in college.



Next I stopped by New Look as I needed some clothes for winter. Since losing three stone (over 40lbs) I needed to replace EVERYTHING in my wardrobe. This has been a lengthy on-going process. It is definitely not possible to replace everything in your wardrobe all at once or in a short amount of time. At least not for me anyway! I looked around and picked up this adorable jumper. I love the dusky pink (with mixed tone flecks) colour and the font is really pretty:





I am heavily into skater skirts too. These are again from New Look. I love how they look and they're so easy to wear. They make an outfit look so smart and put together.

I absolutely love faux leather (cruelty-free is the best kind of clothing after all!) and this skirt (on the left in the photo) has quite an 'edgy' feel to it. I intend to pair it with my studded boots and 'punk' style accessories. :) Maybe also dress it up as a smart piece with a shirt.



The skirt on the right was on a mannequin as I entered the store and I immediately fell in love with it. It's plaid, which I have always been a huge fan of, and because of the neutral tones I it should be very easy to match up. I think it will go extremely well with a fitted jumper layered with a shirt. 

I  don't often shop in H+M but I decided to take a look at their Autumn/Winter range in store. I was drawn to this jumper right away. It looked so cute on the mannequin (I know, these mannequins are a great way to sell to me!!!). They had it in a dusty pink colour which I badly wanted but unfortunately did not have my size in it. I am hoping to find it online instead and order it in because this is such a soft, comfortable jumper, I'd really like to get it in other colours. But for now, I got it in cream. It is longer in the back which I really love:




The next few items were purchased for college from PaperChase. Firstly I would like to express my thanks to the store staff for being SO polite and helpful towards me whilst I was shopping around. You were SO kind to me by allowing me to leave my heavy bags behind your counter so I didn't have to carry them around as I shopped. (I suffer with back problems and carrying heavy bags is problematic for me.)

I wanted to get a new diary to note down important dates for college assignments and things of the like. This one caught my eyes, I love the 'vintage' mood of the floral design. I initially wanted a diary with a paris themed design but it did not have dated pages which was a shame. However I still may go back at some point and buy it to use as a personal diary. I'll show it here if/when I do :3 Then following that I purchased some paper and a sketch book for my college assignment.







To me, no shopping trip is complete without stopping by my favourite bath, skin, hair and general cosmetic store LUSH. I picked up some goodies for my hair and my bath! Excited to use these and of course I will be reviewing them in future so keep a close eye out for that!









That is almost everything I bought. I had to leave some items out because I am awaiting the delivery of one more which I ordered online and then I will show you the rest of what I bought (I wanted to show these products in particular altogether and can not do that until the last one arrives in the mail). Hopefully it won't be too long until it arrives and I can show you. I am very excited to do so! :D

I hope you enjoyed my haul, I can not wait to use all of these goodies and review many of them for you!

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM

© Luna Light ☾. Design by FCD.