★ O.O.T.D (Outfit Of The Day) ★

5 October 2013

Hi everyone,

I am so sorry for the long absence! I have had such a lot going on, mainly problems with my health condition flaring up and other such things. I'm doing better now though and I'm here with an outfit of the day post. I hope you enjoy! 

Though it's Autumn here we actually had a beautiful day today. The sun was shining and it was quite warm. I decided on this outfit which includes a new skirt I bought a few weeks ago. I LOVE this skirt, I don't think I ever stop wearing it, lol. I mixed the grey and black tones with some white to brighten the whole outfit. :)




White Long Sleeved Button Shirt: New Look
Black, White And Grey Plaid Skirt: New Look
Black Tights: New Look
Grey Thigh High Socks: River Island
Studded Boots: New Look






Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM

© Luna Light ☾. Design by FCD.