❤ F.O.T.D (Face Of The Day) ❤

5 October 2013


Today's make up is winged eyeliner with a simple vanilla eye shadow and dramatic dark berry toned lips. One of my favourite bold lip colours at the moment!







I began with Urban Decay Primer Potion. Eye primer allows for longer lasting and more vibrant eye make up. It's an absolute staple in my make up collection!




I took Bootycall from the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette and applied to the entire lid. I added Tease to the lower lash line as a subtle shadow.



I used Seventeen's Back Lash Gel Eyeliner to create bold dramatic wings along the upper lids, slimming the wings towards the outer edge.


To complete my eye make up I applied several coats of Seventeen's Back Lash Mascara.



I filled in my eyebrows to frame my face with Superdrug's MUA Eye Pencil in Rich Brown.



For my base I used Max Factor's Whipped Creme Foundation.



I contoured my cheeks with two shades from the Sleek Blush By 3 Palette in Pink Sprint. I used two shades. The centre shade mixed with the shade to the right of the centre.



I set my entire face with MAC Loose Powder.


Finally I completed my make up with Collection Cosmetic's Gothic Glamourous Lipstick in Revenge.










Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM

© Luna Light ☾. Design by FCD.