London Make Up Haul - TopShop, Sleek, Collection and Bourjois

29 October 2013


Hi everyone! I'm back from Comic Con. I had an amazing time and there will be photos of my cosplays to follow soon!

For now I thought I would share a make up haul with you. These are make up items I purchased whilst at London for Comic Con. If there's anything you'd like a specific review on then please feel free to comment and let me know! I'll have to use some of them first because I haven't tried some of these before but after that I can most certainly provide reviews.

The first item is a Sleek blush that was recommended to me by my best friend Lindsey. Before going to Comic Con she told me I had to try this particular shade. Now I am a HUGE fan of Sleek blushes. They are so pigmented and they come in so many gorgeous colours. I also love how long they last. So I was very curious. Of course the minute I swatched this tester for this blush in store I could see how beautiful it was and why Lindsey liked it so much. I picked it up and purchased it right away. This is in Rose Gold by the way. It looks intensely peach but it actually has a VERY pretty pink undertone to it. It's such a unique, gorgeous colour.






The next item is one I have used many a time before. The Collection Fast Stroke liquid eyeliner in Black. I love this eyeliner, it's fantastic stuff. This time I used it to draw on my skin for one of my cosplays but generally it makes a wonderful liquid eyeliner.



Ever since I saw these new Bourjois Color Edition creme to powder eye shadows I was insanely curious about them. I swatched a few in store and loved how they looked. So I decided to get one to wear for one of my cosplays. Unfortunately there is no shade name on this which is super annoying! But it's the lightest beige-pink shade they carry in this line. It's SO pretty!




Lastly I got some make up from TopShop.I have been wanting to try their make up line for so long now. I have seen it everywhere and heard lots of rave reviews on it. So I had a look and picked up a few things. I'd also like to add that I LOVE the TopShop make up range packaging. It.Is.So.Frigging.Cute. I love so much. 

The first product I wanted was a lipstick in Pillow Talk but the store sadly didn't have any in stock. So I picked up Saint instead.









I then looked at the face products and was very drawn to this highlighter. When I swatched it I thought it looked so gorgeous and I had to get it! To be honest I find it very difficult to get excited about highlighters because they often don't appeal to me much at all. But this did and I can't wait to use it! This is in Crescent Moon.




Likewise for this bronzer in Sandcastle. I am often completely unfazed by bronzers because often they just don't carry shades that appeal to me or necessarily 'suit' me. But this one just looked too pretty to pass up and it's a matte on! I LOVE a matte finish!





With all of that TopShop make up came a free lipgloss because I spent over a certain amount. So I decided to pick up this gloss. It's called 'In A Flutter'. Pretty awesome I got it for free :D









That's everything I bought. I hope you enjoyed this haul. Keep checking back because there will be photos of my cosplays to follow!

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM

© Luna Light ☾. Design by FCD.