Happy Holidays! Christmas Day FOTD (Face Of The Day)

26 December 2013


Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I was quite busy over the beginning of the holiday period but things have quietened now!

I thought I'd share my make up of the day for Christmas Day. I am so completely in love with my Urban Decay Anarchy Face Case and Sleek Vintage Romance Palette. I never stopped using them both for all of my holiday looks! I'll continue to use them for my NYE/NY looks too! I'll post those in the new year so keep an eye out for them! :)




I began by applying Urban Decay Primer Potion to my entire lids. Eye primers increase the longevity of your eye make up.



To give my eye shadows something to adhere to (thus making them more vibrant) I used a creamy textured eye shadow by Bourjois in Petal De Glace.



Next I applied Revolt (5th shadow from the right) from the Urban Decay Anarchy Face Case to my entire lids and contoured my lids with Redemption (first shadow from the right) from the same palette mixed with Love In London from the Sleek Vintage Romance Palette. I blended these shades into my lower lash line combined with Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion (which comes with the Anarchy Face Case) to add further definition.


[Sleek Vintage Romance Palette. Love In London 6th shade from the right, second row.]


To give my lashes length and volume I applied Bourjois' Volume Glamour Max (Holiday version that was a free gift during the festive season when you spent a certain amount on Bourjois make up) Mascara



For my base make up I used Urban Decay's Naked Skin Foundation.



To frame my face I filled in my eyebrows with MUA's Eyeliner Pencil in Rich Brown.



I added Urban Decay's Blush in Quickie (which is in the lower half of the Anarchy Face Case. Centre shade.) to the tops of my cheek bones to give my face definition and a flush of colour.



I then shaded Topshop's Highlighter in Crescent Moon along my cheek bones to brighten my complexion. I also applied this to my brow bone to emphasise my eyebrows.




To finish I added Urban Decay's Super Saturated Lip Colour in Scandal.







Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM

© Luna Light ☾. Design by FCD.