Review: Barry M All Night Long Full Coverage Concealer (Milk)

2 April 2018




It's Barry M's latest concealer. Offering full, long lasting coverage but does it live up to these promises?


So far, there's just 6 shades to choose from, with most of them being lighter toned. I feel they could have done a lot better on that front and it still puzzles me to this day why companies do this. Make up lovers of ALL skin colours deserve their shade to be available after all.


My shade is Milk. The fairest tone to give me the brightening effect I desire from a concealer.
 

I'm a full coverage kinda gal. I enjoy the flawless look. And yeah, I kinda need it too. I have natural redness in my cheeks that I prefer my make up to cover up.

What I first noticed upon applying this was how annoyingly difficult it was to blend out. No matter what tool I used - beauty blender, brush, fingers - it took some work to blend out. It dries very quickly which only prolongs the application struggle. All that aside, once it's applied the finish is actually lovely and very long lasting.


It does oxidise and though it only becomes slightly darker in tone I feel it wouldn't be suitable if your skin is super pale.

I could have loved this if the blendability had been up to par, but alas, it's the struggle to apply this that makes me reluctant to repurchase. A big shame considering the coverage is so nice.



Have you tried this concealer? What are your thoughts on it? Let me know in the comments!

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM

© Luna Light ☾. Design by FCD.