Goth Girl Favourites: April

11 May 2018




Introducing an exciting new series on my blog! Goth Girl Favourites will bring you my favourites (beauty, fashion, locations, even food!) for each month. Is a fun way to slide into this, yesno? Sliiiiiiiiide.

April. My birthday month. A joyous celebration of all things Aries.

Time to share my favourite products with you babes.





Collection Powered by Witch Mattifying Pore Minimiser is an all time goodie that I've used many years. Its Witch hazel properties help prevent blemishes whilst mattifying and minimising pores to leave a silky smooth layer for foundation to go on top of.


 
Make Up Academy Prismatic Highlighter's iridesence glows without looking glittery or chalky. Velvety soft, blends smoothly and doesn't bunch up on the skin. Leaves a holographic sheen on your cheek bones that's just to die for.



 


The Revolution Supreme shadows carries 8 intensely pigmented shades with creamy mattes and light reflecting shimmer finishes. Seriously blendable and striking. If you're a fan of vibrancy, you will ADORE these.






 


 

Red lips are my ultimate aesthetic. Biker Babe from NYX's Liquid Suede is no ordinary red. Metallic matte finish with golden undertones embraced in a bold red blanket. My most reached for red liquid lipstick.








Being the gothic moon doll that I am I simply could NOT resist these gorgeous round frames. The little moon accents, the gradient frames, the fact that they are almost as big as my head. Yes. Give me them.







I needed this necklace in my life. Am I a little obsessed with moons? Probably.  But there's no denying the Baby Luna necklace from Killstar is gorgeous for adding a intricate, unique touch to an outfit. I can't wait to pick up their fully sized Luna necklace next!







I fell head over heels for this next one the minute I laid eyes upon its beautiful crescent moon emblem. And the studded straps.*heavy breathing*

It's frequented my Instagram a few times.

Now, I don't generally hype up bags because many just don't make me feel like raving about them all that much. BUT THE QUALITY OF THIS BAG IS GLORIOUS. It's got to be the most amazing quality vegan leather I've ever used. The abundance of zipped and pocket compartments have made organising my bag blissful rather than tedious. And its name just cracks me up so hard.

Behold, Killstar's Blaire Bitch bag. Ugh. I love so hard.
 




What products did you love in April? Let's chat in the comments!

2 comments

  1. I'm currently on a mission to use all my make up up before buying anymore, but of late I have fallen back in love with the Sleek blush in Rose Gold. The Fenty killawat highlights are still a firm favourite too.

    I hope you had a lovely birthday :) - and on a side note. I love your shoes in the feature images of this post. Where are they from?

    Jackie O xo

    http://www.justadd-ginger.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's how I generally live my life now, lol. I refuse to have more liquid/cream products than necessary because they go off so quickly. Never tried the fenty highlighters but have that blush and it is gorgeous!

    The shoes were from New Look, got them a few years ago but they'll likely have something similar this season! xx

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

© Luna Light ☾. Design by FCD.