Review: Revolution Pro Matte Liquid Lipsticks

2 May 2018

Forever on a quest to find a liquid lipstick that feels comfortable, doesn't get all over your teeth and looks amazing amIright?

When I laid my eyes upon the Revolution Pro matte liquid lipsticks in store I was pretty excited to see the huge range of shades AND the awesome £4 price tag.

My usual lip colours usually switch between nudes, purples, blues and various shades of red depending on my mood.






Apprehension - a bright, warm red caught my eye. It seemed to swatch beautifully (using the tester in store) so I snagged it right away.

The applicator wands on these are fantastic. They allow a little more accuracy of application as well as more equal distribution of formula which I really appreciated.

A gorgeous shade. Such a shame it didn't dry down properly. It maintained a slightly glossy finish which I wasn't happy with. Becauseof this, it got all over my teeth and that is my ultimate pet hate with lip products. So sadly, this shade was a thumbs down from me.

Semblance was a massive improvement. A super pretty mauve-nude that was much easier to wear.




Didn't get all over my teeth. My only complaint is that my lips felt dried out and a bit uncomfortable after a few hours so I would highly recommend wearing a lip balm underneath this. But definitely not half bad for the price!







 


Have you tried the Revolution Pro range? What products have you tried? Let me know in the comments!

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM

© Luna Light ☾. Design by FCD.